Want to start your own loose parts shed?
We love talking about loose parts play. We decided to put everything that we know about how to start your own shed or offering into one easy video.
This video is for schools and communities that are curious about loose parts, and will unpack the WHAT, the WHY, and then give you practical steps in HOW to get started.
The full 35min presentation can be viewed for $50 incl. GST (NZD). Email us to to enquire how – firstname.lastname@example.org
What are loose parts?
Role of the Teacher
READINGS & MORE
- Play Conversations – A conversation with the founder of Junky Monkeys Ann Langis
- The Overprotected Kid – Peter Yang
- Loose Parts and Intelligent Playthings Categorized By Schema – Michelle Thornhill
- Loose Parts in the Primary Classroom – Dr Sarah Aiono
- Loose parts playground an inspired gateway to fun learning – Chelsea Channing
- Adventure and Junk Play – Ministry of Education
- Loose parts Inspiring play in Younger Children – Miriam Beloglovsky
- Kids Need Dirt and Danger – Matti Freidman
- Loose Parts Play Toolkit – Play Wales
- Loose Parts Play Manual – Nüdel Kart
- Loose Parts and Outdoor Play – Little Kiwi’s Nature Play
- Adventure Playgrounds in the UK
- Loose Parts Manual – Playground Ideas